Following you will find all necessary information for your visit:
- Our outdoor beer garden is open to all guests without testing restrictions.
- For indoor seating a negative test result is required.
This can be shown by the following options:
- certificate of a negative test result not older than 24 hours.
- self-test kit on the spot which we hold at your disposal (you may also bring your own test kit)
- certificate of recovery not older than 6 months
- certificate of vaccination completed with second dose +15 days
- A prior reservation is not necessary. However, if you wish to book a table in advance please feel free to contact us at 069 2097 6890 or email@example.com
- Up to 25 people from different households plus recovered and vaccinated people may be seated together at one table. Children up to the age of 14 are not counted.
- Our beer garden offers a large number of tables, partly also protected from sun and light rain by a rollout awning.
- The restrooms inside may of course also be used by our outdoor guests.
- Outdoors it is not required for our guests nor for our staff to wear masks. Indoors, however, masks are required as follows:
- for guests on the way to the table, when seated masks can be taken off
- for all guests indoors (i.e. on the way to the restrooms)
- for all staff in general
- Your registration with valid contact data is necessary.
- digital with Luca App or
- with our paper registration forms
- Please pay attention to keep the required distance to other guests and our staff.
- Right of way if the distance cannot be kept:
- At the entrance of the restaurant: Right of way on our way out. Please
wait on your way in.
- Downstairs restrooms: Right of way up. Please wait on your way down.
And of course, we wish you a pleasant stay in our PAULANER restaurant! Enjoy what is possible after many months of missing out on restaurant dining. We give our best to be at your service. Please have patience, if the one or other thing is still not back to normal or different from what we were used to.
Our hygienic measures to your and our safety:
• Our dishwashing machines for dishes, cutlery, cups and glasses run with a temperature of more than 60°C to ensure adequate disinfection
• Disinfection liquid is available in the guest area as well as in our staff area
• We instruct our staff on a regular basis regarding the current hygienic measures
• Our staff is requested to wear medical masks
• Hygienic measures are on display also for our guests
• Partitions at critical spots in our restaurant ensure to keep the distance
• Higher cleaning intervals of restrooms and regular disinfection of relevant contact surfaces